- Phone number entry added to posting forms
- Changed placeholder images
- Changed "Last seen at" to "Last seen near"
- Modified hover states for dog listings
- City/Neighborhood pages - automatically detected by ZIP CODE! Hooray.
- Fixed an issue with <title> tags not being generated properly.
- Fixed templating issue.
- Fixed various bugs caused by system update.
- Updated to MMDCMS 2.7 BETA
- Removed account option to show/hide email in listing
- Updated SDLD plugin to work with new MMDCMS version
- Fixed issue with found dogs not pulling pictures
- New IP Address
- Users may now edit their account information.
- Made changes to the way content is retrieved and displayed.
- Updated backend CMS to improve site speed, and fix a few bugs.
- Updated algorithm that searches the SDDAC. It is now more accurate, and fetches more information.
- Users may now view their own postings. (For example, /lost/mine/)
- Updated display to include shelter information, and more dog information.
- Added contact form to site.
- You may now generate a LOST DOG or FOUND DOG flyer for a dog you have posted by simply visiting that dog's page and clicking 'Generate Flyer'
- You may now tie a phone number to you account in Account > Your Account.
- You may now edit your postings
- You may now delete your postings.
- Made a few site performance updates.
- SEO Enhancements
- Flyer now looks much cleaner.
- RSS Feeds for lost and found dogs - Lost Dog RSS Feed, Found Dog RSS Feed
- Fixed an issue when signing up while creating a new post.
- You may now update your post if your dog has been reunited with the owner. To do this, edit your post and you will see the option. Dogs here will be added to our 'Success Stories' page.
- Resolved an issue with post responses - emails were gonig out but the user sending had no indication of such.
- If a dog has been "resolved" the dog's page will now redirect you to it's "success" page instead of giving a 404.
- Display results by image only
- Improve search algorithm.
- Automatic searching for those who have posted.
- Commenting system